LOCATE ARREST RECORD

First Name:
Last Name:
Year of birth:
State:
  

OFFENDERS IN YOUR AREA

          

Area Police Stations

Kibler Police Department
Roger Green(Chief of Police)
48 Oak Terr,
Van Buren, AR, 72956
(479)632-3893

Van Buren Police Department
(Chief of Police)
111 S 11th St,
Van Buren, AR, 72956
(479)474-1234

Browse Van Buren, AR Police Arrest Reports


The city of Van Buren was incorporated in 1842 and encompasses the following counties: Crawford. Van Buren's government is comprised of the Mayor, who is currently Bob Freeman.

Van Buren encompasses land area: 15.1 sq mi (39.0 km2), water area: 0.8 sq mi (2.1 km2). The elevation is 401 ft (122 m) above sea level. According to the 2010 United States Census, the local population is 22,791. This equates to a population density of 1,336.4/sq mi (517.0/km2). The local time zone is CST (UTC-6).

Zip codes in Van Buren include 72956-72957. Local area codes are 479. The Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) code for the city is 05-71480, which is used in computer filings when non-government agencies and contractors fulfill government contracts. Additional information and the official website of the city is found at http://www.vanburencity.org/.

Van Buren /væn ˈbjʊərən/ is the second largest city in the Fort Smith, Arkansas-Oklahoma Metropolitan Statistical Area and the county seat of Crawford County, Arkansas, United States. The city is located directly northeast of Fort Smith at the Interstate 40 - Interstate 540 junction. The city was incorporated in 1842 and according to 2010 Census Bureau estimates, the population of the city was 22,791, ranking it as the state's 22nd largest city, behind Searcy.

The area was settled by David Boyd and Thomas Martin in the year 1818. After Arkansas became a territory in 1819 Daniel and Thomas Phillips constructed a lumber yard in the community to serve as a fuel depot for river traffic. In the year 1831 a post office was constructed for the community, at the time known as Phillips Landing. This post office was named after the newly appointed Secretary of State, Martin Van Buren.

John Drennen along with his partner, David Thompson, purchased the area for US$11,000. They moved their business of supplying firewood for steamboats to this new location on higher ground. The courthouse was constructed on a lot of land donated by Drennen on the condition that Van Buren become the county seat. The Drennen Reserve is one of the town's existing historical sites from the 1830s.


POPULAR SEARCHES