LOCATE ARREST RECORD

First Name:
Last Name:
Year of birth:
State:
  

OFFENDERS IN YOUR AREA

          

Area Police Stations

Gilbert Police Department
Tim Dorn(Chief of Police)
75 E Civic Center Drive,
Gilbert, AZ, 85296
(480)503-6500
Website

Browse Gilbert, AZ Police Arrest Reports


The city of Gilbert encompasses the following counties: Maricopa. Gilbert's government is comprised of the Mayor, who is currently John Lewis (R).

Gilbert encompasses land area: 75.76 sq mi (120.98 km2), water area: 0.24 sq mi (0.62 km2). The elevation is 1,237 ft (377 m) above sea level. This equates to a population density of 2,862.12/sq mi (1,788.82/km2). The local time zone is MST (no DST) (UTC-7).

Zip codes in Gilbert include 85233, 85234, 85295-85298. Local area codes are 480. The Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) code for the city is 04-27400, which is used in computer filings when non-government agencies and contractors fulfill government contracts. Additional information and the official website of the city is found at http://www.gilbertaz.gov/.

Gilbert is a town in Maricopa County, Arizona, United States, located southeast of Phoenix, within the Phoenix metropolitan area. Once known as the 'Hay Shipping Capital of the World', Gilbert is currently the most populous incorporated town in the United States. Gilbert encompasses 76 square miles (197 km2) and has made a rapid transformation from an agriculture-based community to an economically diverse suburban center located in the southeast valley of the Phoenix metropolitan area. In the last two decades, Gilbert has grown at an extremely high rate, increasing in population from 5,717 in 1980 to 208,453 as of a 2010 Census Bureau estimate.

Gilbert owes its beginnings to William 'Bobby' Gilbert who provided land to the Arizona Eastern Railway in 1902 to construct a rail line between Phoenix and Florence, Arizona. Ayer's Grocery Store, the first store in Gilbert, opened in 1910 and became the location of the first post office in 1912. The location of the town post office moved several times before settling on the east side of Gilbert Road in downtown, Where it still stands today. In 1912, many Mormons who had fled the Mormon colonies in Mexico due to the actions of the forces of Pancho Villa settled in Gilbert. By 1915, they began holding church meetings at the Gilbert Elementary School. In 1918, they were organized into the Gilbert Ward.

Incorporated in July 1920, Gilbert was primarily a farming community fueled by the rail line and construction of the Roosevelt Dam and the Eastern and Consolidated Canals. It remained an agricultural town for many years and was known as the 'Hay Capital of the World' from 1911 until the late 1920s.


POPULAR SEARCHES