LOCATE ARREST RECORD

First Name:
Last Name:
Year of birth:
State:
  

OFFENDERS IN YOUR AREA

          

Area Police Stations

Henry County Police Department
Keith Nichols(Chief of Police)
108 S Zack Hinton Parkway,
McDonough, GA, 30253
(770)288-8200
Website

McDonough Police Department
Preston Dorsey(Chief of Police)
88 Keys Ferry St,
McDonough, GA, 30253
(770)957-1218
Website

Browse Mcdonough, GA Police Arrest Reports


The city of Mcdonough, also called "The Geranium City" encompasses the following counties: Henry.

Mcdonough encompasses land area: 12.7 sq mi (32.9 km2), water area: 0.2 sq mi (0.5 km2). The elevation is 863 ft (263 m) above sea level. This equates to a population density of 1,737.4/sq mi (670.6/km2). The local time zone is Eastern (EST) (UTC-5).

Zip codes in Mcdonough include 30252-30253. Local area codes are 770470. The Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) code for the city is 13-48624, which is used in computer filings when non-government agencies and contractors fulfill government contracts. Additional information and the official website of the city is found at http://www.mcdonoughga.org.

McDonough is a city in Henry County, Georgia, United States. The population was 22,084 at the 2010 census. Inclusion of the unincorporated neighborhoods surrounding McDonough, which are not part of a town/city, raises the population to approximately 30,000 from an estimate in 2008. The city is the county seat of Henry County. It is the home of AM radio station Classic Country 1410 WKKP and SCB-TV cable Channel 15 television station.

The census-designated place of Blacksville and the unincorporated communities of Flippen, Kelleytown, and Ola are located near McDonough, and addresses in those communities have McDonough postal addresses.

Named for naval officer Commodore Thomas MacDonough and founded in 1823 around a traditional town square design. The buildings surrounding the square are intact although there are some vacancies. The county courthouse and historic jail building are on the north side near the Welcome Center in a historically maintained Standard Oil service station 1920 prototype. The station also houses the Main Street Program Office and Hospitality and Tourism Office. In the center of the square is a monument to Henry County's Confederate dead. One block east of the square, the town's original cotton warehouse has been replaced with the Henry County Judicial Center. In the same area the Henry County Courthouse Annex has an original oil on canvas 'Cotton Gin' (4½ by 11 feet) by Jean Charlot. He painted this oil in 1942 for the town post office. His works can be found all over the world in everything from children's books to large murals.


POPULAR SEARCHES