LOCATE ARREST RECORD

First Name:
Last Name:
Year of birth:
State:
  

OFFENDERS IN YOUR AREA

          

Area Police Stations

Keller Police Department
Mark R Hafner(Chief of Police)
330 Rufe Snow Dr,
Keller, TX, 76248
(817)431-1515

Browse Keller, TX Police Arrest Reports


The city of Keller, also called "Home of the Indians" encompasses the following counties: Tarrant. Keller's government type is Council-Manager. It is comprised of the City Manager, who is currently Dan O'Leary.

Keller encompasses land area: 18.4 sq mi (47.8 km2), water area: 0 sq mi (0 km2). The elevation is 709 ft (216 m) above sea level. This equates to a population density of 2,200/sq mi (830/km2). The local time zone is CST (UTC-6).

Zip codes in Keller include 76244, 76248, 76262. Local area codes are 817. The Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) code for the city is 48-38632, which is used in computer filings when non-government agencies and contractors fulfill government contracts. Additional information and the official website of the city is found at CityOfKeller.com.

Keller is a city located in Tarrant County, Texas, in the United States. In 2009, it was ranked 7th in Money Magazine's list of best cities to live in the United States. It is a northern suburb of the city of Fort Worth and is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 39,627 at the 2010 census.

The Texas and Pacific Railway between Fort Worth and Texarkana was completed in June 1881, and the first train ran on this track on May 9, 1881. With the advent of rail service, new villages were established all along the line. The Keller of today was one of them.

On July 19, 1881, H.W. Black, a druggist of Tarrant County, set aside 40 acres (0.16 km2) out of the north end of the 62 acres (0.25 km2) deeded to him by A.C. Roberts (being a part of the Samuel Needham Survey) for a town site to be known as Athol, situated 14 miles (23 km) northeast of Fort Worth. The land was dedicated to the public for streets and alleyways, but title to the remainder of the 62 acres (0.25 km2) was held by Mr. Black.


POPULAR SEARCHES