LOCATE ARREST RECORD

First Name:
Last Name:
Year of birth:
State:
  

OFFENDERS IN YOUR AREA

          

Area Police Stations

Central Texas College Police Department
Mary Wheeler(Chief of Police)
PO Box 1800, 6200 West Central Texas Expressway
Killeen, TX, 76540
(254)526-1427
campus.police@ctcd.edu
Website

Killeen* Police Department
Dennis Baldwin(Chief of Police)
402 N 2nd Street,
Killeen, TX, 76541
(254)501-8800
dbaldwin@ci.killeen.tx.us
http://www.killeenpd.com/

Browse Killeen, TX Police Arrest Reports


The city of Killeen, also called "K-Town" encompasses the following counties: Bell. Killeen's government type is Council-Manager. It is comprised of the City Manager, who is currently Vacant.

Killeen encompasses land area: 103.6381 sq mi (268.421 km2), water area: 2.0 sq mi (5 km2). The elevation is 1,000 ft (300 m) above sea level. This equates to a population density of 2,458.9/sq mi (949.4/km2). The local time zone is Central (CST) (UTC-6).

Zip codes in Killeen include 76540-76549. Local area codes are 254. The Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) code for the city is 48-39148, which is used in computer filings when non-government agencies and contractors fulfill government contracts. Additional information and the official website of the city is found at www.killeentexas.gov.

Killeen is a city in Bell County, Texas, in the United States. According to the 2010 census the population of Killeen is 127,921 making it the twenty-first most populous city in the state of Texas. It is the 'principal city' of the Killeen–Temple–Fort Hood Metropolitan Statistical Area.

Killeen is directly adjacent to the main cantonment of Fort Hood, and as such its economy heavily depends on the post and the soldiers (and their families) stationed there.

In 1881, the Gulf, Colorado and Santa Fe Railway extended its tracks through central Texas, buying 360 acres (1.5 km2) a few miles southwest of a small farming community known as Palo Alto, which had existed since about 1872. The railroad platted a 70-block town on its land and named it after Frank P. Killeen, the assistant general manager of the railroad. By the next year the town included a railroad depot, a saloon, several stores, and a school. Many of the residents of the surrounding smaller communities in the area moved to Killeen and by 1884 the town had grown to include about 350 people, served by five general stores, two gristmills, two cotton gins, two saloons, a lumberyard, a blacksmith shop, and a hotel. Killeen expanded as it became an important shipping point for cotton, wool, and grain in western Bell and eastern Coryell counties. About 780 people lived in Killeen by 1900. Around 1905, local politicians and businessmen convinced the Texas legislature to build bridges over Cowhouse Creek and other streams, doubling Killeen's trade area. A public water system began operation in 1914 and its population had increased to 1,300 residents.


POPULAR SEARCHES