• Suspect First Name: JOSHUA
  • Suspect Last Name: PEOPLES
  • Suspect Middle Name: MICHAEL
  • Aliases:
  • Date of Birth:
  • Arrest Date: 12-10-2016 12:00:00
  • Age: 26
  • Sex:
  • Race:
  • Ethnicity:
  • Height:
  • Weight:
  • Hair:
  • Eye:
  • Place of Birth: Florida
  • Address: 3907 GRAND CENTRAL PL W JACKSONVILLE , FL 32246
  • State: Florida
  • Total Bond:
  • Booking Date: 2016-12-10 00:00:00
  • Location:


Joshua Michael Peoples was arrested on December 10, 2016 in Suwannee, Florida on charges of RESIST W/O VIOLENCE. Joshua is 26 years old. Per the United States judicial system, Peoples is presumed innocent until proven guilty. More information on this arrest may be obtained from local police at Suwannee County Law Enforcement.

DISCLAIMER: Arrest records of Joshua Michael Peoples are public documents for informational purposes only. All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty, and publication here does not indicate that Joshua Michael Peoples has committed a criminal offense. This information should not be used to determine Joshua Michael Peoples's eligibility for credit, employment, housing or other business transactions. Contact the law enforcement officials in Florida for further information on Joshua Michael Peoples's legal status.


  • Statute code/Charge: RESIST W/O VIOLENCE
  • Level
  • Degree:
  • Level:
  • Bond:
  • Court Type:
  • Charging Agency:
  • Arresting Agency:


When was Joshua Peoples arrested?

According to Suwannee County Law Enforcement, Joshua was arrested on December 10, 2016.

What was Joshua Michael Peoples arrested for?

Peoples Joshua was arrested on charges of RESIST W/O VIOLENCE.

Is this a mug shot of Joshua Peoples?

This mug shot of Joshua is provided by Suwannee County Law Enforcement

Are any other mug shots of Joshua Michael Peoples available?

Additional mug shots of Peoples Joshua may be available from Suwannee County Law Enforcement.


If you have more information about Joshua Michael Peoples, please share below

* Use the contact form to speak with a representative