Honoring those who have sacrificed for our freedom. #MemorialDay #CasaGrande
The information on this website is taken from records made available by state and local law enforcement departments, courts, city and town halls, and other public and private sources. You may be shocked by the information found in your search reports. Please search responsibly.
PoliceArrests.com is not a “consumer reporting agency” and does not supply “consumer reports” as those terms are defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Pursuant to our Terms of Service, you acknowledge and agree not to use any information gathered for any purpose under the FCRA, including but not limited to evaluating eligibility for personal credit, insurance, employment, or tenancy, or any unlawful purpose. You understand that we cannot confirm that information provided below is accurate or complete.
Casa Grande Police Department is located at 373 E. Val Vista Blvd., Casa Grande, 85230 AZ. The Chief of Police of the department is Robert Huddleston. The Casa Grande Police Department phone number is (520) 421-8700.
Honoring those who have sacrificed for our freedom. #MemorialDay #CasaGrande
* #TrafficAlert * #CGPD is investigating a serious collision in the 1600 block of East Florence Boulevard. Please avoid the area. Thx! #CasaGrande
Good afternoon #CasaGrande! Look who we caught taking a break at headquarters- #K9 Angel! She’s been a busy girl this week!
*** OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE *** CGPD Memorial Day Weekend DUI Enforcement Casa Grande, AZ – The Casa Grande Police Department will be conducting a DUI saturation operation for Memorial Day weekend beginning Friday May 25th and ending on Monday May 28th. Our efforts will be focused on detecting and arresting impaired drivers and educating them on the negative effects their choices could leave on our community. Please remember, consuming any amount of alcohol or drugs that would impair your ability to operate a motor vehicle is considered to be under the influence. We ask our citizens to make good decisions. If you plan on drinking alcohol beverages, please use a designated driver or arrange for alternate transportation. ### #CasaGrande
* #TrafficAlert * #CGPD is investigating an injury collision in the 1200 block of West Maricopa-Casa Grande Highway (adjacent to Abbott). Please avoid the area. Thx! #CasaGrande
Our #K9 Unit and Crime Scene Investigators had a great time last week at McCartney Ranch Elementary School Career Day! #CasaGrande
Good Morning #CasaGrande! Come get your coffee fix at 7/11. We’re here til 9am to talk about our recent DDACTS program! Donuts while they last..
Good Morning #CasaGrande! Next week the Casa Grande Police Department will be hosting several events to get feedback on our recent year-long project called DDACTS (Data Driven Approach to Crime and Traffic Safety) and would like to invite everyone to stop by and give us your input. Here are the list of events planned: Monday, May 21 from 7-9am Coffee with a Cop at 7-11 Wednesday, May 23 from 2-3pm at Cottonwood Middle School Saturday, May 26th from 8-10am at Safeway Parking Lot The DDACTS program boundary was from Pinal Ave east to Trekell and McMurray north to Viola. The program ran from Jan 1, 2017 to Jan 1, 2018. We welcome you to join as at any or all of the events!
Hey #CasaGrande! Check out the new Mobile 311 service our city provides. This is a great way to report many community issues, including Graffiti!
Thanks to Caliche Senior Living for bringing our agency lunch today! We appreciate you! #CasaGrande
* #TrafficAlert * #CGPD is investigating an injury collision in the 1300 block of East Cottonwood Lane (adjacent to Mission Heights Prep). Please avoid the area. Thx! #CasaGrande
*** OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE *** CGPD Makes Arrest in Sex Assault Case Casa Grande, AZ – The Casa Grande Police Department has arrested 28 year old Casa Grande resident Patrick Cann in connection with an investigation alleging he assaulted his 30 year old wife. On Monday May 14th, Officers responded to a call made by a 3rd party regarding a 30 year old female who stated her husband physically and sexually assaulted her. CGPD immediately began an investigation which led to evidence supporting these allegations. Investigators determined an assault had taken place over the weekend leading to the arrest, including the discovery of significant, non-life threatening, injuries to the wife. This investigation led to the arrest of Patrick Cann. Cann was booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center and charges of Assault, Aggravated Assault, Sexual Assault and Threats are being forwarded to the Pinal County Attorney’s Office for review. During this investigation, Police have been made aware of allegations made regarding Cann possibly having an inappropriate relationship with a female student at Casa Grande Union High School. Cann is employed by Casa Grande Union High School. This is a current and ongoing investigation and more information will be released when available. ###
Today, we remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice to protect their community. For #CasaGrande, we remember Sgt. Tate Allan Lynch EOW 10-25-2007. #PeaceOfficersMemorialDay #NationalPoliceWeek
#CGPD investigating an injury collision at Pinal and Cottonwood. Please avoid the area. Thx! #TrafficAlert #CasaGrande
* TRAFFIC ADVISORY * On Friday May 11th, 2018 Central Arizona College will hold its annual Commencement ceremony at the Casa Grande Union High School, located at 2730 N Trekell Rd. The event is scheduled to begin at approximately 5:30 p.m. and generally ends at approximately 9:30 p.m. This event has an estimated attendance of 1000+ graduates and guests. #CGPD suggests using alternate routes if planning to travel near this area during these times, as there may be heavy traffic. #CasaGrande
Hey #CasaGrande! Recognize us?? If so, Officer Thornton would like to identify us regarding a theft case. If you have any info, please contact him at (520) 421-8711 ext. 6042. Thx!
#CGPD is investigating an injury collision at Pinal and Cottonwood. Please avoid the area. Thx! #CasaGrande #TrafficAlert
Hey #CasaGrande! Today is Torch Run Day! #CGPD is carrying the Law Enforcement Torch for Special Olympics of Arizona today and this may affect traffic for some of you. Here is the route info: Time - 11:30am to 12:30/45 or so. Runners will leave Frito Lay and head east to Burris. North on Burris to Kortsen, then east to Pinal. North on Pinal to Val Vista where the Torch is passed to AZ Department of Public Safety. Honk if you see us, join us if you can, but either way be careful along the route! Thank you!
#CGPD is investigating a vehicle collision at the intersection of Florence Boulevard and Pinal Avenue (aka 5 Points) Please avoid the area. Thx! #CasaGrande
* Update to most recent press release * Our agency was just notified that the surviving 31 year old male has succumbed to his gunshot injury within the past hour. He is identified as 31 year old Kyle Cooper. *** OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE *** Homicide/Suicide Investigation Update Casa Grande, AZ – The Casa Grande Police Department is continuing the investigation of a shooting that occurred on Monday April 30th in the 600 block of East Judi Drive. This incident resulted in the death of 56 year old Casa Grande resident Rick Miller and 27 year old Casa Grande resident Arielle Miller. Another subject, a 31 year old male, was also a victim of the shooting. Updates to the case are as follows: Rick Miller has been identified as the suspect in this case, which is being investigated as a Homicide/Suicide. Investigators have determined Rick Miller utilized a firearm to shoot and kill his niece Arielle Miller and also shot the 31 year old male subject, who remains hospitalized in critical condition. This surviving victim is identified as the boyfriend of Arielle Miller. Investigators have also determined Rick Miller died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Although our agency is aware there is information being shared in our community regarding the identity of the male victim, it is the practice of the Casa Grande Police Department to maintain the confidentiality of surviving victims of crime. This continues to be an ongoing investigation and the motive for the shootings remains unclear. ###
*** OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE *** Holiday DUI Patrol Casa Grande, AZ – The Casa Grande Police Department will be participating in DUI saturation patrols for Cinco de Mayo weekend, beginning Thursday May 3th through Sunday morning May 6th. Efforts will be directed at detecting and arresting impaired drivers and educating them on the negative effects their choices could leave on the community. Several officers with specialized training in DUI detection will be assigned to work enforcement details in and around Casa Grande. The saturation patrols will begin each night and run until the early morning hours. Please remember consuming any amount of alcohol or drugs that would impair your driving is considered being under the influence. We ask our citizens to make good decisions. If you plan on drinking alcoholic beverages, please use a designated driver or arrange for alternative transportation. ###
*** OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE *** CGPD Investigates Homicide Casa Grande, AZ – On Monday April 30, 2018 at approximately 8:25 a.m., the Casa Grande Police Department responded to a 911 call for shots fired at a residence in the 600 block of East Judi Drive. Responding officers discovered three individuals in the residence, one of them a deceased male identified as 56 year old Rick Miller, another a deceased female identified as 27 year old Arielle Miller, and the third subject, a 31 year old male who was found alive, but suffering from a significant injury due to an apparent gunshot wound. Both of the deceased individuals were found to have apparent gunshot wounds. There were no other individuals in the residence. At this point in the investigation, no witnesses to this incident have been identified and the surviving subject is not able to provide a statement at this time. The survivor was flown to a Phoenix area hospital where he is undergoing surgery. Detectives are currently processing the scene and investigating it as a homicide. Early indications are this is a homicide/suicide, but it is too early to confirm this or a motive. Family members of all three individuals have been contacted. Casa Grande Police investigators are working together with the Pinal County Attorney’s Office and the Pinal County Medical Examiner’s Office to complete this investigation and more information will be released when it is available. ###
#CGPD investigating homicide in 600 block of E Judi. 1 male and 1 female deceased. 3rd subject, male, en route to hospital with life threatening gunshot wound. Appears to be possible murder/suicide. Police believe there is no outstanding suspect. #CasaGrande Please avoid the area!
Last night at our Annual Awards Banquet, we recognized our own for their outstanding performance last year! Officer of the year- Matthew Wheeler Civilian of the year- Julie Tiemann Supervisor of the year- Chris Palmer Team of the year- Criminal Investigations Tate Lynch Spirit of Service- Theresa Ellsworth! Our amazing guest speaker was retired LAPD Commander Richard Meraz. Also pictured, Chief Mark McCrory giving closing speech. Chief McCrory with Deputy Chiefs Angel Leos and Reginald Winston in recipient photos. Congratulations to all! We are looking forward to another amazing year serving #CasaGrande!
Hey #CasaGrande! Tomorrow is National Prescription Drug Take Back Day! Did you know you can drop off your unused, expired, unwanted Rx drugs at either of our return boxes Monday-Friday 8-5? You can! All year long! There is a return box like this one at the Val Vista location and one on Marshall Street at the Communications Center. Thx to Casa Grande Alliance for partnering with us for a safe community!