Caledonia, MN Arrest Records
Caledonia, MN is among the safest cities in the USA with 0.36 per 1,000 residents crime rate compared to national 4.69 average. It is the 3rd safest city in Minnesota among the 203 cities.
Caledonia, MN property crime has lower rate than the national average of 28.42, with 1.44 average property crimes recorded in 2016 of which 4 larceny theft related arrests that decreased by 50.00% compared to 2015.
Caledonia Crime Rate
Total arrests in Caledonia 2016 decreased by 68.75% compared to 2015 and has lower crime rate than national average of 33.12. Violent crimes decreased from 4 to 1 while non-violent crime decreased by 66.67% from 12 to 4.
5 Crimes In Caledonia, MN in 2016 with the Most Arrests
Other Cities in Minnesota with the Most Arrests
Among the 203 cities in state the most dangerous is Minneapolis with 4,622 violent crimes that’s 39.8% of total of 11,614. Hilltop has the highest number of records per 1,000 people that is above the state average of 29 and higher than national average of 33.
Safest Cities in Minnesota
Are you planning a move to Minnesota? Here are the safest cities in Minnesota with the lowest arrest rates. Your chance of being a victim of a violent crime in Caledonia is 1 out of 323 up by 0.03% compared to previous year. The lowest rate of violent crime is in Orono and the safest city to encounter a property crime is in Wells.
Violent crime rate in Caledonia decreased by 75% from 2015. In 2016 violent crime rate in Caledonia was 92.31% lower than the national average. Your chances of being a victim of a violent crime is 0.036%.
Property crime rate in Caledonia decreased by 66.67% from 2015. In 2016 property crime rate in Caledonia was 94.92% lower than the national rate. Your chances of being a victim of property crime is 0.144%.
How Caledonia stands up against other cities
Caledonia vs. Moose Lake
You’ll be in more safety in Caledonia compared to Moose Lake that had 1837.47% higher crime rate compared to Caledonia according to the FBI.
Murder rates of 0.0000 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 0.0614 per 1,000 people and the same as average 0.0000 in Moose Lake city.
Arson rates of 0.0000 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 0.1465 per 1,000 people and lower than average 0.3640 in Moose Lake.
Names with the most arrests in Caledonia
Crime rate by age group, gender, and race
According to the matching records on PoliceArrests.com 100% are people aged between 31-40. Felonies are committed more by men.
DID you know?
- The overall crime rate in Caledonia is 0.95% lower than the national average.
- For every 1,000 residents, there are 0.49 daily crimes that occur in Caledonia.
- Caledonia is safer than Moose Lake.
- In Caledonia you have a 1 in 554 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
- Year over year crimes in Caledonia have decreased by 68.75%.
Latest Arrest and Mugshot from Caledonia, MN
ERIC JON KNOLL
- Date of Birth:
- Arrest Date: 02-05-2017 09:10:00
- Age: 32
- Sex: Male
- Race: White
- Eye: Brown
- Place of Birth: Minnesota
- Address: CALEDONIA, MI 49316
- State: Minnesota
- Total Bond:
- Booking Date: 2017-02-05 00:00:00
- Location: Stearns
- Summary: On February 05, 2017, Eric Jon Knoll, 32, was arrested by police near Stearns, Minnesota. He weighs and has brown eyes. All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty. It is possible to find out more about Knoll’s status, including court dates, by contacting one of the local agencies listed below: Stearns County Law Enforcement