Kingfisher, OK Arrest Records
Kingfisher, OK is among the safest cities in the USA with 1.63 per 1,000 residents crime rate compared to national 4.69 average. It is the 54th safest city in Oklahoma among the 195 cities.
Kingfisher, OK property crime has lower rate than the national average of 28.42, with 14.66 average property crimes recorded in 2016 of which 56 larceny theft related arrests that increased by 19.15% compared to 2015.
Kingfisher Crime Rate
Total arrests in Kingfisher 2016 increased by 17.65% compared to 2015 and has lower crime rate than national average of 33.12. Violent crimes increased from 4 to 8 while non-violent crime increased by 12.5% from 64 to 72.
5 Crimes In Kingfisher, OK in 2016 with the Most Arrests
|Motor vehicle theft||5|
Other Cities in Oklahoma with the Most Arrests
Among the 195 cities in state the most dangerous is Oklahoma City with 5,027 violent crimes that’s 32.76% of total of 15,347. Broken Bow has the highest number of records per 1,000 people that is above the state average of 41 and higher than national average of 33.
Safest Cities in Oklahoma
Are you planning a move to Oklahoma? Here are the safest cities in Oklahoma with the lowest arrest rates. Your chance of being a victim of a violent crime in Kingfisher is 1 out of 184. The lowest rate of violent crime is in Fairview and the safest city to encounter a property crime is in Kingston.
Violent crime rate in Kingfisher increased by 100% from 2015 and increased by 300% during the last 5 years since 2011 from 2 to 8. In 2016 violent crime rate in Kingfisher was 65.29% lower than the national average. Your chances of being a victim of a violent crime is 0.163%.
Property crime rate in Kingfisher increased by 12.5% from 2015 and decreased by 27.27% in the last 5 years since 2011 from 99 to 72. In 2016 property crime rate in Kingfisher was 48.43% lower than the national rate. Your chances of being a victim of property crime is 1.466%.
How Kingfisher stands up against other cities
Kingfisher vs. Sayre
You’ll be in more risk in Kingfisher compared to Sayre that had 19.11% lower crime rate compared to Kingfisher according to the FBI.
Assault rates of 1.2215 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 2.8422 per 1,000 people and lower than average 2.6760 in Sayre city.
Motor Vehicle Theft rates of 1.0179 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 2.8637 per 1,000 people and higher than average 0.8234 in Sayre.
Kingfisher vs. Perry
You’ll be in more safety in Kingfisher compared to Perry that had 37.49% higher crime rate compared to Kingfisher according to the FBI.
Murder rates of 0.0000 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 0.0614 per 1,000 people and the same as average 0.0000 in Perry city.
Arson rates of 0.2036 per 1,000 people is higher than national of 0.1465 per 1,000 people and lower than average 0.3929 in Perry.
Names with the most arrests in Kingfisher
Crime rate by age group, gender, and race
According to the matching records on PoliceArrests.com 100% are people aged between 21-30.
DID you know?
- The overall crime rate in Kingfisher is 0.51% lower than the national average.
- For every 1,000 residents, there are 4.46 daily crimes that occur in Kingfisher.
- Kingfisher is more violent than Sayre.
- In Kingfisher you have a 1 in 61 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
- Year over year crimes in Kingfisher have increased by 17.65%.
Latest Arrest and Mugshot from Kingfisher, OK
Christian Floyd Duffy
- Date of Birth: 03-16-1993 00:00:00
- Arrest Date: 09-18-2015 12:00:00
- Age: 22
- Sex: Male
- Race: White
- Height: 5 Feet 10 Inches
- Weight: 180 Pounds
- Hair: Brown
- Eye: Hazel
- Place of Birth: Oklahoma
- Address: 15479 E 770 Rd Lot 6 Kingfisher Kingfisher Oklahoma 73750
- State: Oklahoma
- Total Bond: 0
- Booking Date:
- Summary: On September 18, 2015, Oklahoma County Law Enforcement arrested 22-year-old Christian Floyd Duffy in Statewide, Oklahoma. He is 5 Feet 10 Inches tall, weighs 180 Pounds and has hazel eyes. All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty. Information about upcoming court dates for Duffy may be obtained from one of the following law enforcement or prosecuting agencies: Oklahoma Law Enforcement.