Carlton, OR Arrest Records
Carlton, OR is among the safest cities in the USA with 0.48 per 1,000 residents crime rate compared to national 4.69 average. It is the 1st safest city in Oregon among the 92 cities.
Carlton, OR property crime has lower rate than the national average of 28.42, with 4.81 average property crimes recorded in 2016 of which 8 larceny theft related arrests that decreased by 0.00% compared to 2015.
Carlton Crime Rate
Total arrests in Carlton 2016 decreased by 21.43% compared to 2015 and has lower crime rate than national average of 33.12. Violent crimes decreased from 2 to 1 while non-violent crime decreased by 16.67% from 12 to 10.
5 Crimes In Carlton, OR in 2016 with the Most Arrests
|Motor vehicle theft||1|
Other Cities in Oregon with the Most Arrests
Among the 92 cities in state the most dangerous is Portland with 3,163 violent crimes that’s 40.46% of total of 7,817. Seaside has the highest number of records per 1,000 people that is above the state average of 39 and higher than national average of 33.
Safest Cities in Oregon
Are you planning a move to Oregon? Here are the safest cities in Oregon with the lowest arrest rates. Your chance of being a victim of a violent crime in Carlton is 1 out of 327 up by 0.21% compared to previous year. The lowest rate of violent crime is in Warrenton and the safest city to encounter a property crime is in Vernonia.
Violent crime rate in Carlton decreased by 50% from 2015. In 2016 violent crime rate in Carlton was 89.76% lower than the national average. Your chances of being a victim of a violent crime is 0.048%.
Property crime rate in Carlton decreased by 16.67% from 2015. In 2016 property crime rate in Carlton was 83.09% lower than the national rate. Your chances of being a victim of property crime is 0.481%.
How Carlton stands up against other cities
Carlton vs. North Plains
You’ll be in more safety in Carlton compared to North Plains that had 148.45% higher crime rate compared to Carlton according to the FBI.
Assault rates of 0.4808 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 2.8422 per 1,000 people and higher than average 0.0000 in North Plains city.
Motor Vehicle Theft rates of 0.4808 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 2.8637 per 1,000 people and higher than average 0.0000 in North Plains.
Carlton vs. Vernonia
You’ll be in more safety in Carlton compared to Vernonia that had 32.6% higher crime rate compared to Carlton according to the FBI.
Robbery rates of 0.0000 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 1.3602 per 1,000 people and the same as average 0.0000 in Vernonia city.
Larceny rates of 3.8462 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 20.5437 per 1,000 people and higher than average 3.7401 in Vernonia.
Names with the most arrests in Carlton
DID you know?
- The overall crime rate in Carlton is 0.84% lower than the national average.
- For every 1,000 residents, there are 1.45 daily crimes that occur in Carlton.
- Carlton is safer than North Plains.
- In Carlton you have a 1 in 189 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
- Year over year crimes in Carlton have decreased by 21.43%.
Latest Arrest and Mugshot from Carlton, OR
JAMES MANLEY WILLIAMS
- Date of Birth: 03-11-1968 00:00:00
- Arrest Date: 07-20-2005 01:07:00
- Sex: Male
- Race: White
- Height: 603
- Weight: 225
- Hair: Brown
- Eye: Brown
- Place of Birth: Oregon
- State: Oregon
- Total Bond: 15000
- Booking Date: 2005-07-20 01:07:00
- Location: RELEASED
- Summary: On July 20, 2005, James Manley Williams, was arrested by police near Crook, Oregon. He is 603 tall, weighs 225 and has brown eyes. All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty. It is possible to find out more about Williams’s status, including court dates, by contacting one of the local agencies listed below: Crook County Law Enforcement