Mariposa County, CA Arrest Records
Mariposa County, CA is among the safest counties in the USA with 4.60 per 1,000 residents crime rate compared to national 4.69 per 1,000 average. It has higher total crime rate than Sacramento, Kern, Fresno, Riverside, Alameda counties in California.
Mariposa County, CA property crime rate is 12.46 per 1,000 residents, lower rate than national average of 28.42 per 1,000. There were 161 larceny theft related arrests in 2016 that decreased by 14.81% compared to 2015.
Mariposa County, CA Crime Rate
Total arrests in Mariposa County in 2016 decreased by 16.81% compared to 2015 and is lower than national average of 33.12 per 1,000 people. Violent crimes decreased from 89 to 80 while non-violent crime decreased by 19.03% from 268 to 217.
5 Crimes In Mariposa County, CA in 2016 with the Most Arrests
|Motor vehicle theft||3|
Violent crime rate in Mariposa County decreased by 10.11% from 2015 and increased by 45.45% in the last 5 years since 2011 from 55 to 80. In 2016 violent crime rate in Mariposa County was 2.08% lower than the national average. Your chance of being a victim of a violent crime is 0.46%.
Property crime rates in Mariposa County decreased by 19.03% from 2015 and decreased by 36.55% in the last 5 years since 2011 from 342 to 217. In 2016 property crime rate in Mariposa County was 56.15% lower than the national average. Your chance of being a victim of property crime is 1.246%.
How Mariposa stands up against other counties
Mariposa vs. Inyo
You’ll be in more risk in Mariposa compared to Inyo county that had 21.49% lower crime rate compared to Mariposa county according to the FBI.
Assault rates of 3.8484 per 1,000 people is higher than national of 2.8422 per 1,000 people and lower than average 4.0234 in Inyo county.
Larceny rates of 9.2476 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 20.5437 per 1,000 people and higher than average 4.6296 in Inyo county.
Mariposa vs. Plumas
You’ll be in more safety in Mariposa compared to Plumas county that had 43.19% higher crime rate compared to Mariposa county according to the FBI.
Assault rates of 3.8484 per 1,000 people is higher than national of 2.8422 per 1,000 people and lower than average 5.4759 in Plumas county.
Arson rates of 0.0000 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 0.1465 per 1,000 people and lower than average 0.0537 in Plumas county.
Names with the most arrests in Mariposa
Crime rate by age group, gender, and race
According to the records in Mariposa, California, the most crimes, that's 46.67% of all records in county are committed by the people aged between 21-30.
DID you know?
- The overall crime rate in Mariposa County is 0.48% lower than the national average.
- For every 1,000 residents, there are 4.67 daily crimes that occur in Mariposa County.
- Mariposa, CA is more violent than Inyo.
- In Mariposa County you have a 1 in 59 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
- Year over year crimes in Mariposa, CA have decreased by 16.81%.
Mariposa Police Departments
Names in Mariposa County
- Angelito Abad Arrest Records
- Brian Aguila Arrest Records
- Christopher Babincxki Arrest Records
- David Aguilar Arrest Records
- Erica Ballou Arrest Records
- Ernesto Banuelos Arrest Records
- Herman Cade Arrest Records
- Joseph Cabal Arrest Records
- Leon Adamczeski Arrest Records
- Maurice Baker Arrest Records
- Noemi Acosta Arrest Records
- Peter Abarca Arrest Records
- Robert Cadena Arrest Records
- Terrance Baker Arrest Records
- Van Abbatecola Arrest Records