***ARREST MADE IN FRUITA ROBBERY***
On 08/25/2017, Officers with the Fruita Police Department, assisted by members of the Western Colorado Drug Task Force and the Mesa County Sheriff’s Office Street Crimes Unit, executed an arrest warrant for Jason Berger, 32, one of two alleged suspects involved in the August 14th robbery at the Fruita Co-Op.
Jason was taken into custody at his residence, 152 N Coulson Street, Fruita, Colorado and charged with the following criminal offenses:
• Robbery, a Class 4 Felony.
• Vehicular Eluding, a Class 5 Felony.
• Assault in the Third Degree, a Class 1 Misdemeanor.
• Obstructing a Peace Officer, a Class 2 Misdemeanor.
During the execution of the arrest warrant, several other subjects were arrested for various outstanding warrants and other criminal offenses:
• Erin Renee Archuleta, 21, was arrested for an outstanding warrant for failure to comply on narcotics charges.
• Krystal McKelvey, 32, was charged with Possession with Intent to Distribute < 1/2oz of Methamphetamine, a Class 3 Drug Felony and Possession of a Schedule II Controlled Substance, a Class 4 Drug Felony.