WINTER STORM CENTRAL: FULL COVERAGE
1. A Winter Weather Advisory is issued for all counties along and north of I-74.
2. A band of snow from a potent clipper will drift into Illinois Monday afternoon into Monday night.
3. Snowfall rates of 1" per hour are likely along I-74 to I-88.
4. The heaviest snow of 6" or more is expected along I-74 and north to I-80.
5. All areas in the advisory should see at least 3" or more.
6. Due to high snowfall rates and low visibilities with snow-packed roads, very dangerous travel is being issued.
7. The Tuesday system is being watched too, as Central and Southern Illinois will see more accumulation.
8. Several inches of additional accumulation is possible along and south of I-74 Tuesday night, and along and north of I-64.
9. Follow Illinois Storm Trackers for updates through the storms!