Message sent via Nixle | Go to nixle.com | Unsubscribe
Monday January 15, 2018, 11:57 AM
Shorewood Police Department Illinois
Advisory: Winter Weather Advisory until 03:00PM
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 PM CST /4 PM EST/ THIS AFTERNOON...
* WHAT...Snow occurring. Patchy blowing snow expected in open and rural areas. Plan on slippery road conditions. Additional snow accumulations of up to one inch are possible through mid afternoon in northeast Illinois, with less than one inch expected elsewhere.
* WHERE...Portions of and northwest Indiana and central, east central, north central and northeast Illinois.
* WHEN...Until 3 PM CST /4 PM EST/ this afternoon.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Be prepared for reduced visibilities at times, including in patchy blowing and drifting snow in open and rural areas. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
* AFFECTED AREAS: BOONE ... COOK ... DE KALB ... DUPAGE ... FORD ... GRUNDY ... IROQUOIS ... KANE ... KANKAKEE ... KENDALL ... LA SALLE ... LAKE ... LEE ... LIVINGSTON ... MCHENRY ... OGLE ... WILL ... WINNEBAGO
For full details, view this message on the web.
Minor - Minimal to no known threat to life or property
Expected - Responsive action SHOULD be taken soon (within next hour)
Likely (p > ~50%)
Meteorological (inc. flood)
Winter Weather Advisory
Sent by Shorewood Police Department Illinois
903 W Jefferson St, Shorewood, IL 60404
To manage your email settings, click here. To update your account settings, login here.
If you prefer not to receive future emails, unsubscribe here.
Powered by Nixle. © 2018 Everbridge, Inc. All rights reserved.