An article published in today's Reading Eagle, which reported on the November 1 Police Commission meeting, contained some information that is not quite correct. We would like to clarify some of the misconceptions. 1. Oley Township currently employs two full-time officers, not two part-time officers as reported. 2. Oley's police chief, David White, will NOT be retiring; he and the other full-time Oley officer (reported later in the article as two additional part-time officers) will be hired by Central Berks. 3. We are in the process of hiring four additional full-time officers, not just one. 4. The article stated that there were 98 calls for police in October, according to Chief Serafin's monthly report. This is incorrect. There were 602 calls in October, 98% of which were from our covered municipalities. The other 2% were assists to other agencies. The Reading Eagle has been contacted regarding the incorrect information, and corrections will be made.