The Kaukauna Police Department is looking to hire a patrol officer for an upcoming vacancy due to a retirement. An application packet can be found on the City of Kaukuana web page. The packet will be available on the web page within the next few days. Below is information about the opening;
Kaukauna Police Department
City of Kaukauna, WI
The Kaukauna Police Department is looking for individuals with a high level of maturity, self-motivation, and willing to serve the public with a high degree of integrity and ethics.
Applications are now being accepted for a full-time position and an eligibility list for future hires.
• Commensurate with experience
• Competitive benefit package
• U.S. citizen
• At least 21 years of age
• Valid driver’s license
• Good driving record
• Wisconsin Law Enforcement Standards Board certification
• Two-year associate degree and/or a minimum of 60 college level credits in related field; bachelors degree preferred
• Ability to possess a firearm in Wisconsin
• No felony or domestic abuse convictions
• Must be in good physical condition
Note: Selection process may include any or all of the following: written exam, assessment panel, oral interviews, physical fitness/agility test, psychological profile/exam, background investigation and medical examination including drug screening.
COMPLETED APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 4:30 P.M. ON WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 10, 2018. AN EXCEPTION SHALL BE MADE FOR APPLICATIONS WHICH ARE MAILED AND POSTMARKED NO LATER THAN MIDNIGHT ON WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 10, 2018.