This is a TEST message sent by the University of Miami Emergency Notification Network (ENN). This TEST is required by law and assists the University in evaluating the performance of multiple emergency communication methods. This is only a TEST!
No action is required on your part as a result of this test message.
If you did not receive this test via text or voice phone call, please verify your emergency contact information using the instructions below.
STUDENTS: TO VERIFY OR UPDATE EMERGENCY INFORMATION
• Log into canelink.miami.edu
• Click on "Go to Student Center".
• Click on "Personal Information" and then "Phone Numbers".
• Add your mobile phone number and select "Preferred", then select "Save".
EMPLOYEES: TO VERIFY OR UPDATE EMERGENCY INFORMATION
• Log into workday.miami.edu
• From the "Personal Information" worklet, click on "Contact Information" under Change.
• Click "Edit".
• Under "Primary Phone", click "Add", or click the pencil icon to edit an existing phone number.
• Click the drop-down arrow for "Phone Device" and select "Mobile".
• Enter the accurate country code, area code, and phone number.
• Click on the check icon to save the changes.
• Click on "Submit" on the bottom left corner of the page.
Follow UMiamiENN on Social Media to receive updates during emergencies.
Thank you for your time and participation in this very important test of the University of Miami ENN system.