Here is some information for City of Marianna Residents.
- Courts in Jackson County will be closed through October 26th.
- Schools in Jackson County will resume on October 29th. Teachers will return on October 26th.
- Curfew is 11:00 pm until 5:00 am.
- Boil Water Notice has been LIFTED, water is safe to drink.
- There is a fire ban in place until further notice. Do not burn any yard debris.
- Please be sure to turn off all electrical at the breaker box until power is restored and you are at home to ensure everything comes back on safely.
- Report all Water, Sewer, and Gas leaks to 850-573-6346.
- Waste Pro has begun garbage pickup. If your road is not passable for their trucks, please take your can to the closest place they can reach and they will pick it up. DO NOT put yard debris in the trash cans.
- City Hall is not currently open to the public - DO NOT BE CONCERNED ABOUT UTILITY BILLS - NO LATE FEE WILL BE CHARGED AND THERE WILL NOT BE ANY CUT OFFS during this time.
- Please put all storm debris as close to the roadway as possible without it actually being in the road. Removal will begin as soon as possible. Please have separate piles - one being vegetation (tree limbs, etc.) and the other pile being construction (shingles, wood, vinyl siding, etc.).
Feel free to add useful information in the comments.
Thank you to everyone for coming together as a community to face this disaster. Be kind to each other and be safe!