Blaine County, ID Arrest Records
Blaine County, ID is among the safest counties in the USA with 0.23 per 1,000 residents crime rate compared to national 4.69 per 1,000 average. It has lower total crime rate than Bonneville, Kootenai, Canyon, Bonner, Cassia counties in Idaho.
Blaine County, ID property crime rate is 1.93 per 1,000 residents, lower rate than national average of 28.42 per 1,000. There were 24 larceny theft related arrests in 2016 that increased by 41.18% compared to 2015.
Blaine County, ID Crime Rate
Total arrests in Blaine County in 2016 increased by 30.56% compared to 2015 and is lower than national average of 33.12 per 1,000 people. Violent crimes increased from 3 to 5 while non-violent crime increased by 27.27% from 33 to 42.
5 Crimes In Blaine County, ID in 2016 with the Most Arrests
|Motor vehicle theft||4|
Violent crime rate in Blaine County increased by 66.67% from 2015 and decreased by 0% in the last 5 years since 2011 from 5 to 5. In 2016 violent crime rate in Blaine County was 95.11% lower than the national average. Your chance of being a victim of a violent crime is 0.023%.
Property crime rates in Blaine County increased by 27.27% from 2015 and increased by 7.69% in the last 5 years since 2011 from 39 to 42. In 2016 property crime rate in Blaine County was 93.22% lower than the national average. Your chance of being a victim of property crime is 0.193%.
How Blaine stands up against other counties
Blaine vs. Minidoka
You’ll be in more safety in Blaine compared to Minidoka county that had 257.58% higher crime rate compared to Blaine county according to the FBI.
Assault rates of 0.1836 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 2.8422 per 1,000 people and lower than average 0.7276 in Minidoka county.
Larceny rates of 1.1014 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 20.5437 per 1,000 people and lower than average 4.5111 in Minidoka county.
Blaine vs. Jerome
You’ll be in more safety in Blaine compared to Jerome county that had 196.4% higher crime rate compared to Blaine county according to the FBI.
Robbery rates of 0.0000 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 1.3602 per 1,000 people and lower than average 0.0000 in Jerome county.
Larceny rates of 1.1014 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 20.5437 per 1,000 people and lower than average 2.0875 in Jerome county.
Names with the most arrests in Blaine
Crime rate by age group, gender, and race
According to the records in Blaine, Idaho, the most crimes, that's 45.45% of all records in county are committed by the people aged between 21-30.
DID you know?
- The overall crime rate in Blaine County is 0.93% lower than the national average.
- For every 1,000 residents, there are 0.59 daily crimes that occur in Blaine County.
- Blaine, ID is safer than Minidoka.
- In Blaine County you have a 1 in 464 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
- Year over year crimes in Blaine, ID have increased by 30.56%.
Blaine Police Departments
Cities in Blaine County
Names in Blaine County
- Angela Hadley Arrest Records
- Brian Boyle Arrest Records
- Christina Drake Arrest Records
- Christopher Austin Arrest Records
- Enriquita Hansen Arrest Records
- John Mickelson Arrest Records
- Jonathan Arroyo-torres Arrest Records
- Juan Barriga-martinez Arrest Records
- Kyle Furlong Arrest Records
- Ryan Webster Arrest Records
- Steven Taylor Arrest Records