The boil ADVISORY for Caney has been lifted by KDHE.
The information on this website is taken from records made available by state and local law enforcement departments, courts, city and town halls, and other public and private sources. You may be shocked by the information found in your search reports. Please search responsibly.
PoliceArrests.com is not a “consumer reporting agency” and does not supply “consumer reports” as those terms are defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Pursuant to our Terms of Service, you acknowledge and agree not to use any information gathered for any purpose under the FCRA, including but not limited to evaluating eligibility for personal credit, insurance, employment, or tenancy, or any unlawful purpose. You understand that we cannot confirm that information provided below is accurate or complete.
Caney Police Department is located at 100 W 4th Ave, Caney , 67333 KS. The Chief of Police of the department is Rick Pell. The Caney Police Department phone number is (620) 879-2141.
The boil ADVISORY for Caney has been lifted by KDHE.
Boil Water Advisory RESCINDED for the City of Caney
Caney's down town Trunk or Treat was a great success. We would like to thank all of the people who handed out candy to the kids. We had approx. 26 venders. We hope next year it will be bigger and better. THANKS AGAIN AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
City of Caney is under a boil order ADVISORY until further notice.
THE CITY OF CANEY HAD A WATER MAIN BREAK AND WE WILL BE OUT OF WATER FOR AN UNKNOWN AMOUNT OF TIME.
NOTICE: Citizens of Caney please be advised that there is a water leak on a main line. Our city crew is out working on it now. To assist in the speed of the repairs, water has been shut off from both the water plant and the water tower. Our city crew is working as fast and hard as they can. We have no timeline as of yet as when the repair will be completed. UPDATE 10/26/2018 0925 HOURS: The water leak has been fixed. Water has been turned back on but pressure will be slowly building to help ensure that there will not be another break. Approximate time till full pressure will be 4 hours.
WUS73 KICT 152004 NPWICT URGENT - WEATHER MESSAGE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WICHITA KS 304 PM CDT MON OCT 15 2018 KSZ033-048>053-067>072-082-083-091>096-098>100-161015- /O.CON.KICT.FZ.W.0002.181016T0200Z-181016T1500Z/ LINCOLN-ELLSWORTH-SALINE-RICE-MCPHERSON-MARION-CHASE-RENO-HARVEY- BUTLER-GREENWOOD-WOODSON-ALLEN-KINGMAN-SEDGWICK-HARPER-SUMNER- COWLEY-ELK-WILSON-NEOSHO-CHAUTAUQUA-MONTGOMERY-LABETTE- INCLUDING THE CITIES OF LINCOLN, SYLVAN GROVE, ELLSWORTH, WILSON, SALINA, LYONS, STERLING, MCPHERSON, HILLSBORO, MARION, PEABODY, COTTONWOOD FALLS, STRONG CITY, HUTCHINSON, NEWTON, EL DORADO, AUGUSTA, ANDOVER, ROSE HILL, EUREKA, MADISON, YATES CENTER, IOLA, HUMBOLDT, KINGMAN, DERBY, HAYSVILLE, BEL AIRE, PARK CITY, VALLEY CENTER, WICHITA, ANTHONY, HARPER, ATTICA, WELLINGTON, WINFIELD, ARKANSAS CITY, HOWARD, MOLINE, LONGTON, GRENOLA, NEODESHA, FREDONIA, CHANUTE, SEDAN, CEDAR VALE, COFFEYVILLE, INDEPENDENCE, AND PARSONS 304 PM CDT MON OCT 15 2018 ...FREEZE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 9 PM THIS EVENING TO 10 AM CDT TUESDAY... * TEMPERATURES...IN THE UPPER 20S AND LOWER 30S. * TIMING...FROST WILL LIKELY DEVELOP AROUND MIDNIGHT, WITH TEMPERATURES DROPPING NEAR FREEZING BETWEEN 1 AND 2 AM. * IMPACTS...FREEZING TEMPERATURES COULD KILL SENSITIVE VEGETATION. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... A FREEZE WARNING MEANS SUB-FREEZING TEMPERATURES ARE IMMINENT OR HIGHLY LIKELY. THESE CONDITIONS WILL KILL CROPS AND OTHER SENSITIVE VEGETATION.
Hazardous Weather Outlook Today: Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. North wind 6 to 11 mph. Tonight: A 50 percent chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Friday: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 10am, then rain, mainly after 10am. High near 56. East wind 6 to 9 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Friday Night: A 10 percent chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. North wind 3 to 7 mph. Saturday: A 20 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Saturday Night: Rain, mainly after 1am. Low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunday: A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Sunday Night: A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Monday: A chance of rain and snow before 1pm, then a slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 58. Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 64.
Hazardous Weather Outlook Hazardous Weather Outlook National Weather Service Wichita KS 936 AM CDT Thu Oct 11 2018 KSZ032-033-047>053-067>072-082-083-091>096-098>100-121445- Russell-Lincoln-Barton-Ellsworth-Saline-Rice-McPherson-Marion-Chase- Reno-Harvey-Butler-Greenwood-Woodson-Allen-Kingman-Sedgwick-Harper- Sumner-Cowley-Elk-Wilson-Neosho-Chautauqua-Montgomery-Labette- 936 AM CDT Thu Oct 11 2018 This hazardous weather outlook is for portions of Central Kansas, South Central Kansas and Southeast Kansas. .DAY ONE...Today and Tonight River flooding will continue in many areas, so please continue to monitor the latest Flood Warning statements for further details. .DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Friday through Wednesday Flooding will continue on many rivers the rest of the week, and for some rivers throughout the weekend. Be sure to check all flood statements for further details. A mixture of light rain and light snow is likely in primarily central Kansas on Sunday. There is a chance of light snow for most areas Sunday night with a mixture of light rain and light snow in primarily southeast Kansas Monday morning. There may light accumulations, so please monitor forecasts for updates. .SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT... Spotter activation is not anticipated today or tonight.
Did you or anyone you may know lose a brush hog while driving north on US 75 highway today? If you did, we have it! Please come see us or contact us to claim your brush hog! 620.879.2141
The City of Caney swimming pool will be closed until further notice, due to pump issues.
UPDATE ON DISCHARGING OF FIREWORKS IN CANEY!!
Triple A came by last nights council meeting to present yet again another Platinum Safety award. We would like to thank all citizens who participate in our safety programs we sponsor and would like everyone to know because of these efforts no fatality crashes have occurred in Caney in over five years, and seatbelt use has risen to nearly 90% among not only drivers but as well as passengers. So, in as much we have been awarded, know also a big congratulations goes out to all of our drivers who make Caney roads as safe as they can be.
THIS IS A FRIENDLY REMINDER
THERE WILL NOT BE A NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH MEETING ON JUNE 21ST. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!!
CITY OF CANEY RESIDENCE