Antrim County, MI Arrest Records
Antrim County, MI is among the safest counties in the USA with 0.65 per 1,000 residents crime rate compared to national 4.69 per 1,000 average. It has higher total crime rate than Washtenaw, Ottawa, Kent, Macomb, Kalamazoo counties in Michigan.
Antrim County, MI property crime rate is 12.05 per 1,000 residents, lower rate than national average of 28.42 per 1,000. There were 153 larceny theft related arrests in 2016 that increased by 82.14% compared to 2015.
Antrim County, MI Crime Rate
Total arrests in Antrim County in 2016 increased by 53.13% compared to 2015 and is lower than national average of 33.12 per 1,000 people. Violent crimes decreased from 41 to 15 while non-violent crime increased by 84.77% from 151 to 279.
5 Crimes In Antrim County, MI in 2016 with the Most Arrests
|Motor vehicle theft||8|
Violent crime rate in Antrim County decreased by 63.41% from 2015 and decreased by 16.67% in the last 5 years since 2011 from 18 to 15. In 2016 violent crime rate in Antrim County was 86.19% lower than the national average. Your chance of being a victim of a violent crime is 0.065%.
Property crime rates in Antrim County increased by 84.77% from 2015 and decreased by 7.31% in the last 5 years since 2011 from 301 to 279. In 2016 property crime rate in Antrim County was 57.59% lower than the national average. Your chance of being a victim of property crime is 1.205%.
How Antrim stands up against other counties
Antrim vs. Osceola
You’ll be in more risk in Antrim compared to Osceola county that had 14.84% lower crime rate compared to Antrim county according to the FBI.
Murder rates of 0.0000 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 0.0614 per 1,000 people and lower than average 0.0000 in Osceola county.
Arson rates of 0.0000 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 0.1465 per 1,000 people and lower than average 0.0000 in Osceola county.
Antrim vs. Menominee
You’ll be in more risk in Antrim compared to Menominee county that had 78.02% lower crime rate compared to Antrim county according to the FBI.
Robbery rates of 0.0000 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 1.3602 per 1,000 people and lower than average 0.0000 in Menominee county.
Motor Vehicle Theft rates of 0.3457 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 2.8637 per 1,000 people and higher than average 0.0859 in Menominee county.
Names with the most arrests in Antrim
Crime rate by age group, gender, and race
According to the records in Antrim, Michigan, the most crimes, that's 35.71% of all records in county are committed by the people aged between 21-30.
DID you know?
- The overall crime rate in Antrim County is 0.62% lower than the national average.
- For every 1,000 residents, there are 3.48 daily crimes that occur in Antrim County.
- Antrim, MI is more violent than Osceola.
- In Antrim County you have a 1 in 79 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
- Year over year crimes in Antrim, MI have increased by 53.13%.
Antrim Police Departments
Cities in Antrim County
Names in Antrim County
- April Fuller Arrest Records
- Brian Fortune Arrest Records
- Cassandra Decker Arrest Records
- Christopher Cuadros Arrest Records
- Clifford Cutler Arrest Records
- Cummings Thaddeus Arrest Records
- Darren Fox Arrest Records
- David Daniels Arrest Records
- David Darby Arrest Records
- Davis Lee Arrest Records
- Dyllyn Ford Arrest Records
- James Darby Arrest Records
- Jason Davis Arrest Records
- Jeremiah Fuller Arrest Records
- Joel Daugherty Arrest Records
- Larry Cunningham Arrest Records
- Larry Davis Arrest Records
- Linda Fick Arrest Records
- Lisa Hilton Arrest Records
- Marc Fogo Arrest Records
- Maurice Francis Arrest Records
- Melissa Ford Arrest Records
- Michael Foley Arrest Records
- Michael Ford Arrest Records
- Michael Freeman Arrest Records
- Paul Fredenburg Arrest Records
- Rob Danner Arrest Records
- Robert Cummings Arrest Records
- Samuel Buning Arrest Records
- Steven Cullimore Arrest Records
- Steven Folker Arrest Records
- William Daniels Arrest Records
- Zackery Czarnecki Arrest Records