Arrest Records Search for Thomas Curl
2 Traffic Violation, DUI and Criminal Records Matched for Thomas Curl
We have found 2 profiles in 2 states and 2 counties for Thomas Curl including in Indian River, FL; Deschutes, OR.
What you’ll find
Each person’s records contain a unique arrest ID where information on arrest history, convictions, jail time, traffic violations, DUIs, DWIs and court records could be found.
States Where Thomas Curl Criminal Records Have Been Found
2 records for Thomas Curl are found in 2 states.
Arrest Records by Age
According to the matching records found for people named Thomas Curl, the 100% are arrestees above 47 years old.
Arrest trends for Thomas Curl by Year
|Year||Number of arrests|
Police Reports & Mugshots for Thomas Curl
- Date of Birth: 12-08-1953 00:00:00
- Arrest Date: 06-27-2008 21:15:00
- Age: 60
- Race: White
- Height: 5’ 9" (1.8m)
- Weight: 205lbs (93.0kg)
- Hair: Gray Or Partially Gray
- Eye: [unknown]
- Place of Birth: Florida
- Address: 5785 36th Pl Vero Beach, Florida 32966
- State: Florida
- Total Bond: $500.00
- Booking Date: 2008-06-27 21:15:00
- Summary: Arrested on June 27, 2008 was Thomas Bryan Curl. The 60-year-old Curl was arrested by Indian River County Law Enforcement. Thomas is 5’ 9" (1.8m) tall, weighs 205lbs (93.0kg) and has [unknown] eyes. Bond was set at unknown amount for the charge because Curl is presumed innocent until proven guilty. Police agencies listed here may assist with more information including court dates: Indian River County Law Enforcement.
- Date of Birth:
- Arrest Date: 03-19-2002 12:00:00
- Age: 51
- Sex: Male
- Height: 6' 0"
- Weight: 180 lbs
- Hair: Red
- Eye: Blue
- Place of Birth: Oregon
- State: Oregon
- Total Bond: 0
- Booking Date: 2002-03-19 17:33:50
- Summary: Arrested on March 19, 2002 was 51-year-old Thomas Leroy Curl who is 6' 0" tall, weighs 180 lbs and has blue eyes. Deschutes County Law Enforcement is charging Curl with POSSESSION OF STOLEN MOTOR VEHICLE, UNAUTHORIZED USE OF A VEHICLE, BURGLARY II, TAMPERING WITH PHYSICAL EVIDENCE, ASSAULT IV, ATTEMPTED UNAUTHORIZED USE OF A VEHICLE, THEFT II, OBSTRUCTION OF GOVERNMENTAL ADMINISTRATION, but He is presumed innocent until proven guilty. Police and district attorneys near Deschutes, Oregon found here may provide more information about this incident: Deschutes County Law Enforcement.