Sandoval County, NM Arrest Records
Sandoval County, NM is among the safest counties in the USA with 0.18 per 1,000 residents crime rate compared to national 4.69 per 1,000 average. It has lower total crime rate than Bernalillo, Valencia, Otero, McKinley, Cibola counties in New Mexico.
Sandoval County, NM property crime rate is 1.17 per 1,000 residents, lower rate than national average of 28.42 per 1,000. There were 111 larceny theft related arrests in 2016 that increased by 20.65% compared to 2015.
Sandoval County, NM Crime Rate
Total arrests in Sandoval County in 2016 decreased by 14.35% compared to 2015 and is lower than national average of 33.12 per 1,000 people. Violent crimes decreased from 25 to 25 while non-violent crime decreased by 16.16% from 198 to 166.
5 Crimes In Sandoval County, NM in 2016 with the Most Arrests
|Motor vehicle theft||8|
Violent crime rate in Sandoval County decreased by 0% from 2015 and increased by 8.7% in the last 5 years since 2011 from 23 to 25. In 2016 violent crime rate in Sandoval County was 96.25% lower than the national average. Your chance of being a victim of a violent crime is 0.018%.
Property crime rates in Sandoval County decreased by 16.16% from 2015 and increased by 80.43% in the last 5 years since 2011 from 92 to 166. In 2016 property crime rate in Sandoval County was 95.89% lower than the national average. Your chance of being a victim of property crime is 0.117%.
How Sandoval stands up against other counties
Sandoval vs. Valencia
You’ll be in more safety in Sandoval compared to Valencia county that had 1455.49% higher crime rate compared to Sandoval county according to the FBI.
Robbery rates of 0.0070 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 1.3602 per 1,000 people and lower than average 0.1455 in Valencia county.
Motor Vehicle Theft rates of 0.0563 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 2.8637 per 1,000 people and lower than average 3.5173 in Valencia county.
Sandoval vs. McKinley
You’ll be in more safety in Sandoval compared to McKinley county that had 247.36% higher crime rate compared to Sandoval county according to the FBI.
Assault rates of 0.1479 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 2.8422 per 1,000 people and lower than average 0.9476 in McKinley county.
Burglary rates of 0.3309 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 5.0167 per 1,000 people and lower than average 1.1612 in McKinley county.
DID you know?
- The overall crime rate in Sandoval County is 0.96% lower than the national average.
- For every 1,000 residents, there are 0.37 daily crimes that occur in Sandoval County.
- Sandoval, NM is safer than Valencia.
- In Sandoval County you have a 1 in 744 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
- Year over year crimes in Sandoval, NM have decreased by 14.35%.
Sandoval Police Departments
- Bernalillo Police Department
- Cochiti Pueblo Police Department
- Cuba Police Department
- Jemez Pueblo Police Department
- Jemez Springs Police Department
- New Mexico State Forestry Division
- Placitas Police Department
- Pueblo de Cochiti Police Department
- Rio Rancho Department of Public Safety
- Rio Rancho Police Department
- San Ysidro Marshal's Office
- Sandoval County Sheriff's Office
- Santa Ana Police Department
- Santa Ana Pueblo Police Department