Talent, OR Arrest Records
Talent, OR is among the safest cities in the USA with 4.16 per 1,000 residents crime rate compared to national 4.69 average. It is the 29th safest city in Oregon among the 92 cities.
Talent, OR property crime has lower rate than the national average of 28.42, with 16.81 average property crimes recorded in 2016 of which 81 larceny theft related arrests that decreased by 13.83% compared to 2015.
Talent Crime Rate
Total arrests in Talent 2016 decreased by 5.56% compared to 2015 and has lower crime rate than national average of 33.12. Violent crimes increased from 13 to 27 while non-violent crime decreased by 16.79% from 131 to 109.
5 Crimes In Talent, OR in 2016 with the Most Arrests
|Motor vehicle theft||7|
Other Cities in Oregon with the Most Arrests
Among the 92 cities in state the most dangerous is Portland with 3,163 violent crimes that’s 40.46% of total of 7,817. Seaside has the highest number of records per 1,000 people that is above the state average of 39 and higher than national average of 33.
Safest Cities in Oregon
Are you planning a move to Oregon? Here are the safest cities in Oregon with the lowest arrest rates. Your chance of being a victim of a violent crime in Talent is 1 out of 327 up by 0.21% compared to previous year. The lowest rate of violent crime is in Warrenton and the safest city to encounter a property crime is in Vernonia.
Violent crime rate in Talent increased by 107.69% from 2015 and increased by 200% during the last 5 years since 2011 from 9 to 27. In 2016 violent crime rate in Talent was 11.25% lower than the national average. Your chances of being a victim of a violent crime is 0.416%.
Property crime rate in Talent decreased by 16.79% from 2015 and decreased by 44.39% in the last 5 years since 2011 from 196 to 109. In 2016 property crime rate in Talent was 40.85% lower than the national rate. Your chances of being a victim of property crime is 1.681%.
How Talent stands up against other cities
Talent vs. Seaside
You’ll be in more safety in Talent compared to Seaside that had 265.73% higher crime rate compared to Talent according to the FBI.
Assault rates of 3.3935 per 1,000 people is higher than national of 2.8422 per 1,000 people and higher than average 0.7627 in Seaside city.
Arson rates of 0.1542 per 1,000 people is higher than national of 0.1465 per 1,000 people and higher than average 0.0000 in Seaside.
Talent vs. Madras
You’ll be in more safety in Talent compared to Madras that had 85.44% higher crime rate compared to Talent according to the FBI.
Assault rates of 3.3935 per 1,000 people is higher than national of 2.8422 per 1,000 people and higher than average 2.5241 in Madras city.
Larceny rates of 12.4942 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 20.5437 per 1,000 people and lower than average 25.6867 in Madras.
Names with the most arrests in Talent
Crime rate by age group, gender, and race
According to the matching records on PoliceArrests.com 100% are people aged between 31-40. Felonies are committed more by men.
DID you know?
- The overall crime rate in Talent is 0.37% lower than the national average.
- For every 1,000 residents, there are 5.75 daily crimes that occur in Talent.
- Talent is safer than Seaside.
- In Talent you have a 1 in 48 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
- Year over year crimes in Talent have decreased by 5.56%.
Latest Arrest and Mugshot from Talent, OR
DANIEL JOSEPH STANDLEY
- Date of Birth: 08-02-1981 00:00:00
- Arrest Date: 03-26-2015 03:24:00
- Age: 33
- Sex: Male
- Race: White
- Height: 600
- Weight: 150
- Hair: Brown
- Eye: Brown
- Place of Birth: Oregon
- Address: LOUIS J AVE 597, TALENT, OR, 97540
- State: Oregon
- Total Bond: 19000
- Booking Date: 2015-03-26 03:24:00
- Location: J
- Summary: Arrested on March 26, 2015 was 33-year-old Daniel Joseph Standley who is 600 tall, weighs 150 and has brown eyes. Josephine County Law Enforcement is charging Standley, but He is presumed innocent until proven guilty. Police and district attorneys near Josephine, Oregon found here may provide more information about this incident: Josephine County Law Enforcement.