Dyer County, TN Arrest Records
Dyer County, TN is among the safest counties in the USA with 1.25 per 1,000 residents crime rate compared to national 4.69 per 1,000 average. It has higher total crime rate than Shelby, Sullivan, Hamilton, Rutherford, Washington counties in Tennessee.
Dyer County, TN property crime rate is 9.07 per 1,000 residents, lower rate than national average of 28.42 per 1,000. There were 244 larceny theft related arrests in 2016 that increased by 29.10% compared to 2015.
Dyer County, TN Crime Rate
Total arrests in Dyer County in 2016 increased by 18.6% compared to 2015 and is lower than national average of 33.12 per 1,000 people. Violent crimes increased from 30 to 47 while non-violent crime increased by 14.77% from 298 to 342.
5 Crimes In Dyer County, TN in 2016 with the Most Arrests
|Motor vehicle theft||27|
Violent crime rate in Dyer County increased by 56.67% from 2015 and increased by 6.82% in the last 5 years since 2011 from 44 to 47. In 2016 violent crime rate in Dyer County was 73.44% lower than the national average. Your chance of being a victim of a violent crime is 0.125%.
Property crime rates in Dyer County increased by 14.77% from 2015 and increased by 4.59% in the last 5 years since 2011 from 327 to 342. In 2016 property crime rate in Dyer County was 68.09% lower than the national average. Your chance of being a victim of property crime is 0.907%.
How Dyer stands up against other counties
Dyer vs. Fayette
You’ll be in more risk in Dyer compared to Fayette county that had 0.35% lower crime rate compared to Dyer county according to the FBI.
Murder rates of 0.0000 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 0.0614 per 1,000 people and lower than average 0.0253 in Fayette county.
Motor Vehicle Theft rates of 0.7160 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 2.8637 per 1,000 people and lower than average 1.0609 in Fayette county.
Dyer vs. Campbell
You’ll be in more safety in Dyer compared to Campbell county that had 73.06% higher crime rate compared to Dyer county according to the FBI.
Assault rates of 0.9547 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 2.8422 per 1,000 people and lower than average 2.0648 in Campbell county.
Burglary rates of 1.8829 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 5.0167 per 1,000 people and lower than average 5.5648 in Campbell county.
Names with the most arrests in Dyer
Crime rate by age group, gender, and race
According to the records in Dyer, Tennessee, the most crimes, that's 38.71% of all records in county are committed by the people aged between 31-40.
DID you know?
- The overall crime rate in Dyer County is 0.69% lower than the national average.
- For every 1,000 residents, there are 2.83 daily crimes that occur in Dyer County.
- Dyer, TN is more violent than Fayette.
- In Dyer County you have a 1 in 97 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
- Year over year crimes in Dyer, TN have increased by 18.6%.
Dyer Police Departments
Names in Dyer County
- Amy Junir Arrest Records
- Billy Wynne Arrest Records
- Bonnie Mitchell Arrest Records
- Byroon Theus Arrest Records
- Charles Barbee Arrest Records
- Crystal Griffin Arrest Records
- Danny Hunt Arrest Records
- Demonta Henning Arrest Records
- Embery Harvey Arrest Records
- Gina Singleteary Arrest Records
- Joshua Tidwell Arrest Records
- Lisa Alexander Arrest Records
- Logan Rose Arrest Records
- Lydia Thetford Arrest Records
- Matthew Dial Arrest Records
- Nicholas Patterson Arrest Records
- Patrick Sanderson Arrest Records
- Robert Mcelmurry Arrest Records
- Shanna Wilson Arrest Records
- Stuart Edmonds Arrest Records
- Troy Tucker Arrest Records
- Vania Blalock Arrest Records
- William O'neal Arrest Records