Hancock County, TN Arrest Records
Hancock County, TN is among the safest counties in the USA with 0.46 per 1,000 residents crime rate compared to national 4.69 per 1,000 average. It has higher total crime rate than Knox, Shelby, Sullivan, Hamilton, Rutherford counties in Tennessee.
Hancock County, TN property crime rate is 11.10 per 1,000 residents, lower rate than national average of 28.42 per 1,000. There were 45 larceny theft related arrests in 2016 that decreased by 39.19% compared to 2015.
Hancock County, TN Crime Rate
Total arrests in Hancock County in 2016 decreased by 26.92% compared to 2015 and is lower than national average of 33.12 per 1,000 people. Violent crimes decreased from 4 to 3 while non-violent crime decreased by 27% from 100 to 73.
5 Crimes In Hancock County, TN in 2016 with the Most Arrests
|Motor vehicle theft||11|
Violent crime rate in Hancock County decreased by 25% from 2015 and decreased by 88.46% in the last 5 years since 2011 from 26 to 3. In 2016 violent crime rate in Hancock County was 90.28% lower than the national average. Your chance of being a victim of a violent crime is 0.046%.
Property crime rates in Hancock County decreased by 27% from 2015 and decreased by 54.09% in the last 5 years since 2011 from 159 to 73. In 2016 property crime rate in Hancock County was 60.95% lower than the national average. Your chance of being a victim of property crime is 1.11%.
How Hancock stands up against other counties
Hancock vs. Moore
You’ll be in more safety in Hancock compared to Moore county that had 1.28% higher crime rate compared to Hancock county according to the FBI.
Robbery rates of 0.0000 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 1.3602 per 1,000 people and lower than average 0.1582 in Moore county.
Arson rates of 0.1520 per 1,000 people is higher than national of 0.1465 per 1,000 people and lower than average 0.1582 in Moore county.
Hancock vs. Lake
You’ll be in more risk in Hancock compared to Lake county that had 93.13% lower crime rate compared to Hancock county according to the FBI.
Rape rates of 0.1520 per 1,000 people is higher than national of 0.0199 per 1,000 people and higher than average 0.0000 in Lake county.
Arson rates of 0.1520 per 1,000 people is higher than national of 0.1465 per 1,000 people and higher than average 0.0000 in Lake county.
Names with the most arrests in Hancock
Crime rate by age group, gender, and race
According to the records in Hancock, Tennessee, the most crimes, that's 50.69% of all records in county are committed by the people aged between 31-40.
DID you know?
- The overall crime rate in Hancock County is 0.65% lower than the national average.
- For every 1,000 residents, there are 3.17 daily crimes that occur in Hancock County.
- Hancock, TN is safer than Moore.
- In Hancock County you have a 1 in 87 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
- Year over year crimes in Hancock, TN have decreased by 26.92%.
Names in Hancock County
- Allen Mcdonald Arrest Records
- Anthony Gilliam Arrest Records
- Ashley Jarnagin Arrest Records
- Billy Ferguson Arrest Records
- Billy Hill Arrest Records
- Cheyne Louthan Arrest Records
- David Atkins Arrest Records
- Donnie Winstead Arrest Records
- Earl Cope Arrest Records
- Guy Powell Arrest Records
- James Mathis Arrest Records
- Jc Johnson Arrest Records
- Jimmy Marion Arrest Records
- Jimmy Wolfe Arrest Records
- Joey Jarnigan Arrest Records
- Joseph Gilliam Arrest Records
- Joshua Jarnigan Arrest Records
- Julie James Arrest Records
- Marvin Davis Arrest Records
- Melissa Sneed Arrest Records
- Myra Rhea Arrest Records
- Ralph Sharp Arrest Records
- Rodger Collins Arrest Records
- Ronald Boyer Arrest Records
- Stephanie Harrison Arrest Records
- Stephen Savage Arrest Records
- Stevie Greene Arrest Records
- Terry Johnson Arrest Records
- Tiffany Taylor Arrest Records
- Troy Lawson Arrest Records
- Weston Jarnigan Arrest Records
- Whitney Bunch Arrest Records