Houston County, TN Arrest Records
Houston County, TN is among the safest counties in the USA with 1.35 per 1,000 residents crime rate compared to national 4.69 per 1,000 average. It has lower total crime rate than Knox, Blount, Sullivan, Bradley, Tipton counties in Tennessee.
Houston County, TN property crime rate is 7.01 per 1,000 residents, lower rate than national average of 28.42 per 1,000. There were 37 larceny theft related arrests in 2016 that increased by 42.31% compared to 2015.
Houston County, TN Crime Rate
Total arrests in Houston County in 2016 increased by 15.25% compared to 2015 and is lower than national average of 33.12 per 1,000 people. Violent crimes decreased from 23 to 11 while non-violent crime increased by 58.33% from 36 to 57.
5 Crimes In Houston County, TN in 2016 with the Most Arrests
|Motor vehicle theft||2|
Violent crime rate in Houston County decreased by 52.17% from 2015 and decreased by 50% in the last 5 years since 2011 from 22 to 11. In 2016 violent crime rate in Houston County was 71.18% lower than the national average. Your chance of being a victim of a violent crime is 0.135%.
Property crime rates in Houston County increased by 58.33% from 2015 and decreased by 61.74% in the last 5 years since 2011 from 149 to 57. In 2016 property crime rate in Houston County was 75.35% lower than the national average. Your chance of being a victim of property crime is 0.701%.
How Houston stands up against other counties
Houston vs. Perry
You’ll be in more safety in Houston compared to Perry county that had 89.25% higher crime rate compared to Houston county according to the FBI.
Assault rates of 1.3523 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 2.8422 per 1,000 people and lower than average 2.0090 in Perry county.
Larceny rates of 4.5488 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 20.5437 per 1,000 people and lower than average 7.5339 in Perry county.
Houston vs. Clay
You’ll be in more risk in Houston compared to Clay county that had 2.79% lower crime rate compared to Houston county according to the FBI.
Robbery rates of 0.0000 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 1.3602 per 1,000 people and lower than average 0.0000 in Clay county.
Arson rates of 0.0000 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 0.1465 per 1,000 people and lower than average 0.1290 in Clay county.
Names with the most arrests in Houston
Crime rate by age group, gender, and race
According to the records in Houston, Tennessee, the most crimes, that's 41.38% of all records in county are committed by the people aged between 31-40.
DID you know?
- The overall crime rate in Houston County is 0.75% lower than the national average.
- For every 1,000 residents, there are 2.29 daily crimes that occur in Houston County.
- Houston, TN is safer than Perry.
- In Houston County you have a 1 in 120 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
- Year over year crimes in Houston, TN have increased by 15.25%.
Houston Police Departments
Cities in Houston County
Names in Houston County
- Bradley Miller Arrest Records
- Carolyn Arnold Arrest Records
- Damon Roeder Arrest Records
- Demetrice Skelton Arrest Records
- Eddie Arp Arrest Records
- Gary Hadley Arrest Records
- Joseph Clark Arrest Records
- Krystal Curry Arrest Records
- Lori Taylor Arrest Records
- Mareo Kizer Arrest Records
- Mary Clark Arrest Records
- Pamela Hillsman Arrest Records
- Richard Isbert Arrest Records
- Stephen Bush Arrest Records
- Tracy Odom Arrest Records