Henderson County, TX Arrest Records
Henderson County, TX is among the safest counties in the USA with 2.58 per 1,000 residents crime rate compared to national 4.69 per 1,000 average. It has higher total crime rate than Harris, Travis, Bexar, Hidalgo, Montgomery counties in Texas.
Henderson County, TX property crime rate is 13.29 per 1,000 residents, lower rate than national average of 28.42 per 1,000. There were 543 larceny theft related arrests in 2016 that increased by 35.75% compared to 2015.
Henderson County, TX Crime Rate
Total arrests in Henderson County in 2016 increased by 15.38% compared to 2015 and is lower than national average of 33.12 per 1,000 people. Violent crimes increased from 144 to 206 while non-violent crime increased by 11.2% from 955 to 1,062.
5 Crimes In Henderson County, TX in 2016 with the Most Arrests
|Motor vehicle theft||95|
Violent crime rate in Henderson County increased by 43.06% from 2015 and increased by 7.29% in the last 5 years since 2011 from 192 to 206. In 2016 violent crime rate in Henderson County was 45.06% lower than the national average. Your chance of being a victim of a violent crime is 0.258%.
Property crime rates in Henderson County increased by 11.2% from 2015 and decreased by 13.52% in the last 5 years since 2011 from 1,228 to 1,062. In 2016 property crime rate in Henderson County was 53.24% lower than the national average. Your chance of being a victim of property crime is 1.329%.
How Henderson stands up against other counties
Henderson vs. Liberty
You’ll be in more risk in Henderson compared to Liberty county that had 34.37% lower crime rate compared to Henderson county according to the FBI.
Murder rates of 0.0250 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 0.0614 per 1,000 people and higher than average 0.0245 in Liberty county.
Motor Vehicle Theft rates of 1.1890 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 2.8637 per 1,000 people and higher than average 0.9914 in Liberty county.
Henderson vs. Bastrop
You’ll be in more risk in Henderson compared to Bastrop county that had 20.26% lower crime rate compared to Henderson county according to the FBI.
Assault rates of 1.8523 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 2.8422 per 1,000 people and higher than average 1.8251 in Bastrop county.
Larceny rates of 6.7959 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 20.5437 per 1,000 people and higher than average 5.7051 in Bastrop county.
DID you know?
- The overall crime rate in Henderson County is 0.52% lower than the national average.
- For every 1,000 residents, there are 4.35 daily crimes that occur in Henderson County.
- Henderson, TX is more violent than Liberty.
- In Henderson County you have a 1 in 63 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
- Year over year crimes in Henderson, TX have increased by 15.38%.
Henderson Police Departments
- Athens Police Department
- Brownsboro Independent School District Police
- Brownsboro ISD Police Department
- Brownsboro Police Department
- Caney City Police Department
- Chandler Police Department
- Eustace Police Department
- Eustace Police Department
- Gun Barrel City Police Department
- Henderson County Sheriff's Office
- Log Cabin Police Department
- Malakoff Police Department
- Seven Points Police Department
- Seven Points* Police Department
- Trinity Valley Community College Campus Police