Hunt County, TX Arrest Records
Hunt County, TX is among the safest counties in the USA with 1.13 per 1,000 residents crime rate compared to national 4.69 per 1,000 average. It has lower total crime rate than Harris, Montgomery, Smith, Bastrop, Henderson counties in Texas.
Hunt County, TX property crime rate is 7.17 per 1,000 residents, lower rate than national average of 28.42 per 1,000. There were 300 larceny theft related arrests in 2016 that decreased by 15.73% compared to 2015.
Hunt County, TX Crime Rate
Total arrests in Hunt County in 2016 increased by 1.06% compared to 2015 and is lower than national average of 33.12 per 1,000 people. Violent crimes increased from 93 to 104 while non-violent crime decreased by 0.45% from 663 to 660.
5 Crimes In Hunt County, TX in 2016 with the Most Arrests
|Motor vehicle theft||101|
Violent crime rate in Hunt County increased by 11.83% from 2015 and increased by 36.84% in the last 5 years since 2011 from 76 to 104. In 2016 violent crime rate in Hunt County was 75.93% lower than the national average. Your chance of being a victim of a violent crime is 0.113%.
Property crime rates in Hunt County decreased by 0.45% from 2015 and decreased by 45.99% in the last 5 years since 2011 from 1,222 to 660. In 2016 property crime rate in Hunt County was 74.78% lower than the national average. Your chance of being a victim of property crime is 0.717%.
How Hunt stands up against other counties
Hunt vs. Victoria
You’ll be in more risk in Hunt compared to Victoria county that had 20.11% lower crime rate compared to Hunt county according to the FBI.
Rape rates of 0.0977 per 1,000 people is higher than national of 0.0199 per 1,000 people and lower than average 0.3677 in Victoria county.
Larceny rates of 3.2583 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 20.5437 per 1,000 people and higher than average 3.1254 in Victoria county.
Hunt vs. Bowie
You’ll be in more risk in Hunt compared to Bowie county that had 23.86% lower crime rate compared to Hunt county according to the FBI.
Rape rates of 0.0977 per 1,000 people is higher than national of 0.0199 per 1,000 people and lower than average 0.2877 in Bowie county.
Larceny rates of 3.2583 per 1,000 people is lower than national of 20.5437 per 1,000 people and higher than average 2.8234 in Bowie county.
Names with the most arrests in Hunt
Crime rate by age group, gender, and race
According to the records in Hunt, Texas, the most crimes, that's 100% of all records in county are committed by the people aged between 61-70.
DID you know?
- The overall crime rate in Hunt County is 0.75% lower than the national average.
- For every 1,000 residents, there are 2.27 daily crimes that occur in Hunt County.
- Hunt, TX is more violent than Victoria.
- In Hunt County you have a 1 in 121 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.
- Year over year crimes in Hunt, TX have increased by 1.06%.
Hunt Police Departments
Names in Hunt County
- Anthony Deleon Arrest Records
- Brenda Jones Arrest Records
- Carl Brown Arrest Records
- Christina Hughes Arrest Records
- Clint Lane Arrest Records
- Clinton Colston Arrest Records
- David Biggerstaff Arrest Records
- David Torres Arrest Records
- Francis Gilson Arrest Records
- James Bailey Arrest Records
- John George Arrest Records
- Joshua Brock Arrest Records
- Justin Bishop Arrest Records
- Raymond Henry Arrest Records
- Richard Burdick Arrest Records
- Roberto Espinoza Arrest Records
- Scott Kelly Arrest Records
- Sheldric Burnett Arrest Records
- Teresa Campbell Arrest Records